VC DireXions Summit @ IT EXPO - August 11-14 2014
Leverage the power of visual collaboration to innovate, reduce costs and gain competitive advantage.
The VC DireXions Summit at ITEXPO is the first event of its kind to enable end-user customers to actually take control of the industry, set the course for interoperability and define the future of Visual Collaboration. The Summit brings together the leading users of video/web conferencing and collaboration from Fortune 500 powerhouses to up and coming SMB players.
Presenting Companies Include:
- Collaboration Squared
- & more!
Three Tracks Covering Visual Collaboration Content:
- User DireXions: Hear directly from leading companies what features and functionality are most important for them, and why.
- Vendor DireXions: Hear from VC industry leaders and emerging players about what they are doing to facilitate interoperability.
- Training DireXions: Learn the interoperability features of todays leading Visual Collaboration solutions and achieve certification. This training is provided in concert with COMPASS Training.
Collaboration Users! Submit your ideas and be entered into a drawing to win a $50 American Express gift card. Three (3) gift cards will be awarded!
Hear what some of our members said when we asked them to speak their minds!
End-user customers will present their top requests for VC interoperability features and functionality, along with the expected benefits for their company and the industry. Please use our submission form to provide your top two Interoperability requests. Submit an idea and be entered into a drawing to win a $50 American Express gift card, three (3) gift cards will be awarded! VCI-Group members vote to determine the top 100 requests and negotiations begin with the appropriate vendors to deliver the requested functionality.
Please complete this quick form to submit YOUR Top 2 interoperability requests for consideration at The VC DireXions Summit.
If the form below does not appear on your browser, please click here.
Does your organization:
- Use more than one vendor for visual collaboration and communications?
- Wish more of your conferencing systems would work together in a seamless manner?
- Need features to work across multiple platforms?
- Want better integration of visual collaboration with other applications?
- Expect every video system or smart device to be able to call any other video system the way telephones can?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the VC DireXions Summit is for you!
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR & SPONSOR
Contact Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109. They will work with you to create a plan that will meet your budget and exceed your goals.
Visual Communications Interoperability: Certification Training Session
Visual communications has reached the tipping point. We use videoconferencing at work to communicate with other employees, our customers and business partners. Video apps are loaded on our mobile phones so we can use it when we are not at our desk or in the office. We surf internal and public web sites looking for instructional video clips or recordings of events that we missed. Our kids use Facetime, Skype and GoogleTalk from their phones and tablets rather than making a phone call, and even our parents and grandparents are calling us on video. So now that it is part of our day-to-day lives, how do we figure out what to use and when to use it?
In this sessions we will define the visual communications market, review the major players and their solutions, explain how cloud and mobility trends are affecting the market, and explore how visual communications integrates with voice for unified communications. Participants who want to earn the Visual Communications Interoperability Certification will have the opportunity to take the certification test at the end of the session. The test will be provided free of charge if taken during this session.
The Visual Communications Interoperability session will cover these topics:
- Visual Communications Market Overview: What is the visual communications market? During this segment we will review the evolution of the visual communications industry, highlight defining moments that grew or changed the market, and explain the market as it stands today.
- Today's Leading Visual Communications Providers: Who's who, and what do they do? During this segment we will review today's major players and their solutions, including: Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize, Vidyo, Huawei, Avaya/Radvision/Aethra, Sony, Microsoft, Acano, Pexip, Blue Jeans Network, and Skype.
- Leading Cloud and Mobility Trends: Are cloud solutions market disrupters or simply the circle of life? Have mobility solutions defeated I.T.'s ability to control applications and devices? During this segment we will explain how cloud and mobility trends are affecting the visual communications market.
- Integration with VoIP/IP Telephony Solutions: Is Unified Communications really here? During this segment we will explore how visual and voice communications integrate today, and discuss whether unified communications is today's reality.